Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
juniperus
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
Buggre alle thisse for a larke.
We are what we imagine ourselves to be.
PSA
PSA
Nov
.
25th
,
2011
09:42 pm
juniperus
If you have an etsy shop or other website comment below with the URL and media--iIf you're willing to barter with other artisans, mention that.
Let's support each other, promote our work, be the awesome community we are!
Added:
juniperus
:
pottery
sabrebabe
:
handspun yarn
ani_bester
:
painter, crafter
morganlf
:
vintage
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2011-11-26 02:44 am (UTC)
From:
juniperus.livejournal.com
I'm a potter.
I'm
here
(http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecarnellpotter), on etsy.
And I love to barter art with other artisans and crafters.
no subject
Date:
2011-11-26 03:09 am (UTC)
From:
morganlf.livejournal.com
I'm not sure if vintage technically counts, so feel free to delete this comment, but my etsy store is
here!
no subject
Date:
2011-11-26 03:45 am (UTC)
From:
sabrebabe.livejournal.com
I've got a wee little shop too! Mostly yarn and little doll pins, but I do like to barter and trade with others!
My shop on etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sabrebabe
no subject
Date:
2011-11-26 04:10 am (UTC)
From:
droxy.livejournal.com
thanks for the reminder. I am going to pimp this.
no subject
Date:
2011-11-26 09:40 am (UTC)
From:
juno-magic.livejournal.com
Word.
no subject
Date:
2011-11-26 04:24 pm (UTC)
From:
dozmuffinxc.livejournal.com
I love that you and Drox posted these! I'm trying to do what I can by way of this, shopping from friends or from fair trade shops, etc. I'm going to attempt to make what I can, too, but I'm not sure what sort of time I'll have for that.
no subject
Date:
2011-11-26 07:14 pm (UTC)
From:
ani-bester.livejournal.com
Painter and crafter, no etsy yet, but my website is
http://katie.oshinchan.com/commissions.htm
http://katie.oshinchan.com/Buy.htm
(needs some updating as far as the bookmarks go, but otherwise pretty up to date)
7 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
juniperus
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
December
2012
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Most Popular Tags
adhd
-
2 uses
blogging
-
6 uses
books
-
1 use
colin (sturm)
-
2 uses
emma (drang)
-
4 uses
etsy
-
4 uses
fangurlistan
-
1 use
feet of clay
-
4 uses
fic
-
3 uses
holiday madness
-
2 uses
hp
-
6 uses
kalamazoo congress
-
2 uses
kinder und schule
-
1 use
miscellany
-
2 uses
muahahaha!
-
2 uses
politics suck
-
8 uses
pottery
-
14 uses
schoolhouse rock
-
1 use
severus
-
2 uses
silliness
-
1 use
via ljapp
-
2 uses
video varia
-
5 uses
Page Summary
juniperus.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
morganlf.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
sabrebabe.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
droxy.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
juno-magic.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
dozmuffinxc.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
ani-bester.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Base style:
Abstractia
by
chiming
Theme:
Sea Glass II
by
nornoriel
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:50 am
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2011-11-26 02:44 am (UTC)From:I'm here (http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecarnellpotter), on etsy.
And I love to barter art with other artisans and crafters.
no subject
Date: 2011-11-26 03:09 am (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2011-11-26 03:45 am (UTC)From:My shop on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sabrebabe
no subject
Date: 2011-11-26 04:10 am (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2011-11-26 09:40 am (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2011-11-26 04:24 pm (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2011-11-26 07:14 pm (UTC)From:http://katie.oshinchan.com/commissions.htm
http://katie.oshinchan.com/Buy.htm (needs some updating as far as the bookmarks go, but otherwise pretty up to date)